I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- Dec. 16 – Last day for the Holy Cross Annual Advent Food Drive
- Dec. 16 – Registration for new Families looking to enter Kindergarten in September, 2019 closes on this date.
- Dec. 17 – Holy Cross “Santa Pictures” will be sent home with your Children
- Dec. 18 – Hot Lunch Day (Pizza) *Please note that the Students will be eating their Lunches @ 11:45 am
- Dec. 18 – Christmas Musical Dress Rehearsal @ 10 am (for Students only) / Matinee Performance for the School Community @ 1 pm (Doors will open @12:05 pm & donations can be made at the door in support of our Fine Arts Program) All our Students are expected to come to School dressed in their costumes.
- Dec. 19 – Christmas Musical Morning Performance @ 10 am for the School Community / Evening Performance @ 7 pm for the School Community (the Doors will open 55 min. prior to both Shows & donations can be made at the door in support of our Fine Arts Program) All our Students are expected to come to School dressed in their costumes and all our Students are also expected to be at the School by 6:20 pm for the Evening Show
- Dec. 20 – Last Day before Christmas Break (School Mass @ 9:15 am in the Church & dismissal @ 11 am for all Students)
- Dec. 27 & Dec. 30 – Holy Cross Gr. 4 to 7 Basketball Camp (Girls from 10 am to 12 Noon & Boys from 12:30 to 2:30 pm) Registration is now closed.
- Jan. 6 – First Day back from Christmas Break (Dismissal @ 12:05 pm for all Students) Afternoon Professional Dev. Day
- Jan. 7 – Holy Cross Gr. 5 to 7 Basketball Season begins (A schedule with Games and Practices will be sent home on Jan. 6)
**Please mark your Calendars for the Holy Cross Pub Night Dinner, Dance & Auction on Feb. 8 in our Gymnasium (Tickets will go sale in the first week of January for $50. Anyone who comes to the School Office from Dec. 16 to 19 & reserves 4 or more tickets will be entered in a Prize Draw for a Dinner for 4 at the Pawn Shop Tacos, Taps & Tequila Bar on Granville St. (The draw will take place prior to the Evening Performance of the Musical)
**Thank you to all of you who continue to cooperate in helping us implement the new no left turn regulation in /out of our parking lot between 8:30 to 9:30 am & 2:30 to 3:30 pm. “U Turns in / out of the Bonjour Petits Daycare Facility at 1600 Delta Ave, in an effort to make a right turn into our Parking Lot, are NOT permitted.
**A very special thank you to all the families in our Community, who generously contributed to our Annual Advent Toy Drive and Food Drive Projects. Your generosity will go a long way in helping some less fortunate people have a Merry Christmas.
**In the event of Poor Winter Weather Conditions, please do the following for School Closure Information: 1) Check the School Website and Parent Updates 2) Listen to CKNW 980 on your AM Dial and 3) Wait for a call from your Class Phoning Parent.
Wishing you God`s blessings at Christmas and in the New Year,
Mr. Dino Alberti