I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- Dec. 16 – Third Sunday of Advent
- Dec. 17 – Titan`s Annual Advent Food Drive ends (Non perishable food items can be dropped off at the School & a sincere thank you to those families who have contributed thus far. The variety & amount of food collected thus far has been overwhelming.)
- Dec. 19 – Hot Lunch Day (Pizza) Please note that the Students will be eating their lunches @ 11:45 am
- Dec. 19 – Christmas Musical Dress Rehearsal @ 10 am (for Students only) / Matinee Performance @ 1 pm for the School Community (the Doors will open @ 12:05 pm & a Donation Box will be available at the entrance for anyone who wishes to make a contribution to our Fine Arts Program) All our Students are expected to come to the School dressed in their costumes.
- Dec. 20 – Christmas Musical Morning Performance @ 10 am for the School Community / Evening Performance @ 7 pm for the School Community (Doors will open 55 minutes prior to the Shows & a Donation Box will be available at the entrance for anyone who wishes to make a contribution to our Fine Arts Program) All our Students are expected to come to School dressed in their costumes and all our Students are also expected to be at the School by 6:20 pm for the Evening Show
- Dec. 21 – Last day of School before Christmas Break (School Mass @ 9:15 am in the Church & dismissal for all Students will be @ 11 am)
- Dec. 27 – Titan`s Annual Christmas Break Basketball Clinic for those Boys & Girls from Gr. 5 to 7 involved in our Basketball Program. (GIRLS @ 9 to 10:30 am / BOYS @ 10:30 am to 12 Noon)
- Jan. 7, 2019 – School Re-opens @ 8:55 am & dismissal will be @ 2:55 pm
*The Raycam Community Center in East Vancouver would like to express their sincere gratitude to the Holy Cross School Families for their generosity in reference to the numerous toys that were donated to them for the less fortunate in their Community during the past week.
*Please mark your Calendars for the Holy Cross 60th Anniversary Gala Dinner, Dance, & Auction at the Croatian Center on Feb. 9, 2019 (Tickets are now available at the School Office and through your Class Ticket Seller. Only 400 Tickets will be sold.)
*In the event of “Poor Winter Weather Conditions”, please do the following for School Closure Information: 1) Check the School Website & Parent Updates, 2) Listen to CKNW 980 on your AM Dial, & 3) Wait for a call from your Class Phoning Parent.
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti