I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- Feb. 4 – Gr. 5 Girls and Boys Basketball Games @ St. Helen`s (Girls leaving @ 2:15 for a 2:35 pm start / Boys leaving @ 2:45 for a 3:15 pm start)
- Feb. 5 – Gr. 7 Boys & Girls Basketball Games vs St. Helen`s in our Gym (Boys Team # 1 @ 2:30 / Girls @ 3 pm / Boys Team # 2 @ 3:30 pm)
- Feb. 5 – High Tech / High Touch Presentation in Gr. 3 @ 1:30 pm
- Feb. 5 – Gr. 2 First Communion Program Parent`s Meeting @ 7 pm in the Gym
- Feb. 6 – Gr. 4 Field Trip to Grouse Mtn. (Leaving @ 8:30 am and returning by 3 pm)
- Feb. 6 – Hot Lunch Day (Mac & Cheese)
- Feb. 6 – Gr. 7 Boys & Girls Basketball Games @ St. Francis DeSales (Boys Team # 1 leaving @ 2:30 for a 2:55 pm start / Girls leaving @ 2:50 pm for a 3:30 pm start)
- Feb. 7 – School Mass @ 9:15 am in the Church
- Feb. 7 – Gr. 6 Boys & Girls Basketball Games @ St. Helen`s (Boys leave @ 2:15 for a 2:35 pm start / Girls leave @ 2:45 for a 3:20 pm start)
- Feb. 8 – Gr. 6 & 7 Downhill Skiing / Snowboarding Field to Grouse Mtn. (Leaving @ 8:30 am & returning @ 3:30 pm)
- Feb. 8 – 100’s Day Activities in Kindergarten, Gr.1 & Gr. 2
**Please mark your Calendars for the Holy Cross 60th Anniversary Gala Dinner, Dance, & Auction at the Croatian Center on Feb. 9, 2019 (Tickets are available at the School Office & only 400 Tickets will be sold. Please note that just over 380 tickets have already been purchased. Kindly understand that no more tickets will be sold after Wednesday.)
** Congratulations to our Gr. 7 Boys for winning the St. Pius X Basketball Tournament, to our Gr. 5 Girls for winning the Our Lady of Sorrows Tournament & to our Gr. 5 Boys for placing 3rd at the Our Lady of Sorrows Tournament during the past week.
**Please note that the Annual Holy Cross Parish Golf Tournament will take place @ Riverway Golf Course on May 10 (More details will be forthcoming)
**There have been a couple of cases of lice reported in the Community and we ask Parents to carefully check their Child’s hair and to visit your local pharmacist for treatment option, if any visible symptoms exist.
**In the event of “Poor Winter Weather Conditions”, please do the following for School Closure Information: 1) Check the School Website & Parent Updates, 2) Listen to CKNW 980 on your AM Dial, & 3) Wait for a call from your Class Phoning Parent.
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti