I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- Feb. 13 & 14 – CISVA Catholic Educators Conference (No Classes)
- Feb. 17 – Provincial Family Day Holiday (No Classes)
- Feb. 18 – Professional Development Day (No Classes)
- Feb. 19 to 21 – Please refer to Mr. DeFazio`s Schedule for the Practice / Game Schedule for Teams that still have activities related to Play-off Games or Practices
- Feb. 19 – Grade 2 Field Trip to the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra from 9 am to 12 noon
- Feb. 19 – Hot lunch Day (Pizza)
- Feb .19 – Gr. 6 Boys vs Gr. 7 Boys Basketball Exhibition Game from 3:05 to 3:45 pm
- Feb. 20 – School Mass in the Church @ 9:15 am
- Feb. 20 – Gr. 6 Girls Play-off Basketball Game in our Gym @ 3:10 pm
- Feb. 21 – Last Day of Basketball Skill Development (Girls @ 7:45 am / Boys @ 8:15 am)
- Feb. 21 – Gr. 5 Cross Country Skiing Field Trip to Cypress Mtn. (The students will be leaving @ 10:30 am & returning by 3:45 pm)
- Feb. 21 – Titan`s Annual 100`s Day in Kindergarten, Gr. 1 & Gr. 2 (Students in Gr. K, Gr. 1 & Gr. 2 only, are being asked to come to School dressed in their Hundreds Day Outfits)
- Feb. 24 – Pink Day at Holy Cross (Students are welcome to come to School wearing a Pink Clothing Item in support of Anti-Bullying Awareness. Please note that there will be no Collection or Prize Draw on this date)
- May 8 – Annual Holy Cross Parish Golf Tournament at Riverway Golf Course @ 1 pm (Please note the Registration is now open for this Event and kindly be reminded that it has sold out quickly in the past few years. Dismissal for all Students will take place at 12:05 pm on this date)
**Congratulations to our Gr. 5 Girls for placing 1st & our Gr. 6 Girls for placing 2nd at our Annual Titan`s Girls Basketball Tournament on Feb. 10.
**A very special thank you goes out to all the Families, who supported our Annual Pub Nite on Feb. 8. Our deepest gratitude goes out Nancy Scaglione, Carmen Curman, Rosie Peric, Amber Chirico, Melina Maierle & Jane Cikes and all the Parent Volunteers who helped make this Fundraising Event so successful! We are very proud to announce that over $40,000 was raised for the Children of our School.
**I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to the entire Holy Cross Community for the outpouring of condolences & acts of kindness which were offered to my Family after the passing of my Father (Sergio Alberti on Feb. 4) and Father In Law (Antonio Pedron on Feb. 3).
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti