I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- Feb. 24 – Pink Day at Holy Cross (Students are welcome to come to School wearing a Pink Clothing Item in support of Anti-Bullying Awareness. Please note that there will be no Collection or Prize Draw on this date.
- Feb. 25 – “Bloom” Agricultural Presentation in Grade 3from 9 to 10:50 am
- Feb. 25 – Hot Lunch (Pancake Lunch in lieu of Hot Lunch on Wed.)
- Feb. 25 – Gr. 6 Boys Basketball Play-off Game @ I.C. Delta (Students will be leaving @ 2 pm for a 2:45 pm Start)
- Feb. 25 – High Touch High Tech in Gr. 7 @ 1:30 pm
- Feb. 26 – NO Hot Lunch today
- Feb. 26 – Ash Wednesday Mass in the Church @ 9:15 am
- Feb. 28 –Gr. 1, 2, 3 and 4 Craft Club @ 12:15
- Feb. 28 – Gr. 4 Boys & Girls Basketball Jamboree from 3:05 to 4:05 pm in our Gym
- Feb. 28 – Deadline by which to submit Student-led Conference Forms
- Mar. 2 – Country Music Singer Ryan Laird will perform in our Gym @ 10 am (The message from this performance will be on building self-esteem and positive self-image. Parents are welcome to attend if they wish.)
- Mar. 11 – Holy Cross School Annual General Meeting @ 6:30 pm (At least one parent from each family is expected to attend. Registration Packages for 2020 – 2021 will be handed out at this Meeting. Please note that there will be some adjustments to the Parent Participation Program next year and these will be introduced at the Meeting.)
- Mar. 13 – Student-led Conferences from 8:45 am to 5 pm (Completed Registration Packages can be returned on this day.)
- Mar. 14 (Sat.) – Completed Registration Packages can be returned from 9 am to 11 am in the School Office.
- May 8 – Annual Holy Cross Parish Golf Tournament at Riverway Golf Course @ 1 pm (Please note the Registration is now open for this Event and kindly be reminded that it has sold out quickly in the past few years. Dismissal for all Students will take place at 12:05 pm on this date)
**I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to the entire Holy Cross Community for the continued outpouring of condolences & acts of kindness which were offered to my Family after the passing of my Father (Sergio Alberti on Feb. 4) and Father In Law (Antonio Pedron on Feb. 3).
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti