Term two hot lunch runs from February – June 2019. Ordering will be open from Dec. 21, 2018 – Jan. 13, 2019 only. Late orders or changes are not able to be accepted. Please remember that term 1 lunches still run until the end of January 2019. You can view your orders online.
The hot lunches for term 2 are as follows:
- Macaroni and Cheese with garlic bread, sweet snack and juice only
- Chicken Burger with or without cheese on a white bun
- Jumbo All Beef hot dog on a white bun
- Breaded white meat chicken strips with a white bun
- Pizza – choice of cheese, pepperoni or Hawaiian (2 of the same slices per order)
- Subway sandwich on a white bun with choice of turkey, ham, salami or veggie (tomato, lettuce, cucumber), with or without cheese. All sandwiches will come with lettuce and tomato but no sauces and a Subway chocolate chip cookie. **Sauces will be available in the classroom for kids who like mayo, mustard, etc.
- Pasta Day – Penne pasta in meat or white sauce w/garlic bread, sweet snack and juice only.
All meals, except where noted, come with chips or a sweet snack (various) and a choice of apple juice, 2% milk or reduced sugar chocolate milk. Meal cost is $6.00. We are able to offer an extra chicken burger or hot dog for an additional $2.00 to the regular meal price.
- Go to https://munchalunch.com/schools/holycrosselementary/ and log in to your existing account.
- Order for term 2 and submit. You are able to edit your order anytime between Dec. 21 and Jan. 13, but changes will not be able to be made after that. You can view your order online in your account, and will be emailed a reminder the day before any hot lunch you have ordered.
- Submit a cheque or cash to the school office or class teacher for your payment-one cheque per family is preferred. Please do NOT put cheques in envelopes but do write your child’s family name and HOT LUNCH in the Memo part of the cheque.
IMPORTANT: Sports Day June 7th is a complimentary hot lunch. Even if you don’t want any other lunches, please register online and only order the complimentary lunch so we have accurate numbers for preparation.
DUE DATE: Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Kindly contact Ebony Marconato with questions regarding the hot lunch program and Johanna Mustapic for ordering issues and the school office for payment questions.
Thank you for your continued support!
Ebony Marconato (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Johanna Mustapic (email@example.com)
Hot Lunch Coordinators