I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- Jan. 12 – Gr. 2 Communion Program 2nd Liturgy Mass @ 10 am in the Church
- Jan. 13 – Gr. 5 & 6 Girls Annual Titan`s Basketball Tip-off Tournament in our Gym from 12:05 to 5 pm (Please refer to Miss Campbell`s Memo for game times)
- Jan. 14 – Gr. 5 & 6 Boys Annual Titan`s Basketball Tip-off Tournament in our Gym from 12:05 to 5 pm (Please refer to Miss Campbell`s Memo for game times)
- Jan. 15 – Hot Lunch Day (Grilled Cheese)
- Jan. 16 – Gr. 6 Field Trip to the Anvil Centre (The Students will be leaving @ 9:10 am & returning by 12:20 pm)
- Jan. 16 – Gr. 5 Boys & Girls Basketball Games vs St. Helen`s in our Gym (Boys @ 2:35 pm & Girls @ 3:10 pm)
- Jan. 17 – Student Council & Library Clubs Annual Family Literacy Day (Guest Readers Dr. Senia Bobanovic, Mayor Mike Hurley & Pro Soccer Player Alessandro Hojabrpour from 9:15 to 10:30 am) All our Students are welcome to bring their Favourite Stuffed Animal or Book to School on this day. There will be no Lucky Prize Draw or Loonie Collection on this date.
- Jan. 20 – Notre Dame Secondary School Placement Exam for interested Gr. & Students @ 8:30 am. (Students going to Notre Dame for the Exam are asked to be there by 8:15 am)
**Please mark your Calendars for the Holy Cross Pub Night Dinner, Dance & Auction on Feb. 8 in our Gymnasium (Tickets will go sale at the School Office starting on January 9, for $50.00 & kindly note that no tickets will be sold at the Door)
**Thank you to all of you who continue to cooperate in helping us implement the new no left turn regulation in /out of our parking lot between 8:30 to 9:30 am & 2:30 to 3:30 pm. “U Turns in / out of the Bonjour Petits Daycare Facility at 1600 Delta Ave, in an effort to make a right turn into our Parking Lot, are NOT permitted.
**In the event of Poor Winter Weather Conditions, please do the following for School Closure Information: 1) Check the School Website and Parent Updates 2) Listen to CKNW 980 on your AM Dial and 3) Wait for a call from your Class Phoning Parent.
**With the Cold Temperatures being forecasted, please ensure that your Children are wearing warm Jackets to School. In the last few days, the amount of Students coming to School without Jackets has been a little concerning.
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti