I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- Jan. 11 – Altar Servers Pizza & Movie Appreciation Night in our Gym from 5:30 to 9 pm (*this event will be hosted by Holy Cross Parish)
- Jan. 13 – DEADLINE for 2nd Term Hot Lunch Orders
- Jan. 13 – Gr. 2 First Holy Communion Program 2nd Liturgical Mass @ 10 am in the Church
- Jan. 14 to 18 – No Student Altar Serving for Morning Masses / Resumes on Mon. Jan. 21
- Jan. 14 – Gr. 5 & Gr. 6 Girls Basketball Teams participating in the Annual Titan`s Tip-off Tournament in our Gym (Gr. 5 starting @ 12:30 pm & Gr. 6 starting @ 2:55 pm) Please see Mrs. Crescenzo`s Schedule for details.
- Jan. 15 – Gr. 5 & Gr. 6 Boys Basketball Teams participating in the Annual Titan`s Tip-off Tournament in our Gym (Gr. 5 starting @ 12:30 pm & Gr. 6 starting @ 2:55 pm) Please see Mrs. Crescenzo`s Schedule for details.
- Jan. 15 – St. Thomas More Collegiate Open House @ 6:30 pm
- Jan. 16 – Hot Lunch Day (Subway Sandwiches)
- Jan. 17 – LAST DAY for Hot Lunch Cheques to be submitted to the office
- Jan. 17 – Notre Dame Regional Secondary Open House @ 6 pm
- Jan. 18 – Holy Childhood Collection Boxes are due
- Jan. 18 – Notre Dame Regional Secondary Placement Exam for Gr. 7`s @ 12 Noon (The Students writing the Exam will eat their Lunches @ 11:10 am)
*Please mark your Calendars for the Holy Cross 60th Anniversary Gala Dinner, Dance, & Auction at the Croatian Center on Feb. 9, 2019 (Tickets are now available at the School Office and through your Class Ticket Seller. Only 400 Tickets will be sold & please note that close to 250 tickets have already been purchased)
*In the event of “Poor Winter Weather Conditions”, please do the following for School Closure Information: 1) Check the School Website & Parent Updates, 2) Listen to CKNW 980 on your AM Dial, & 3) Wait for a call from your Class Phoning Parent.
*My heartfelt gratitude goes out to our School Community, for their overwhelming support of all our mission outreach programs throughout the Christmas Season. The emphasis on “community” was certainly evident, when it was most needed.
*The School Office Staff & Administration would also like to extend their sincere gratitude to the Community for the numerous Christmas Greetings and Gifts that were dropped off at the School Office prior to Christmas.
Wishing you God`s blessings throughout the New Year,
Mr. Dino Alberti