I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- Jan. 24 – Gr. 5 to 7 Basketball Skill Development in the Gym (Girls @ 7:45 am and Boys @ 8:20 am)
- Jan. 28 – Gr. 6 Boys and Girls Basketball Games vs. St. Helen’s in our Gym (Boys @ 2:30 pm and Girls @ 3:30 pm)
- Jan. 29 – Hot Lunch Day (Chicken Strips)
- Jan. 29 – Gr. 7 Girls Basketball Tournament @ St. Pius from 12 to 5 pm (The Girls will be leaving @ 11:45 am. They will eat their Hot Lunch prior to departure.)
- Jan. 30 – RCMP Visit to Gr. 6 (from 9:15 to 9:50 am) and Gr. 7 (from 9:55 to 10:30 am) regarding Cyber Bullying and Social Media
- Jan. 30 – Gr. 7 Field trip to Notre Dame Regional Sec. to see the play “Romeo and Winifred” (The Class will be leaving @ 11:20 am / returning @ 3 pm)
- Jan. 30 – Gr. 5 Boys Basketball Tournament @ Our Lady of Sorrows (The Boys will be leaving @ 10:45 am.)
- Jan. 31 – Gr. 5 Girls Basketball Tournament @ Our Lady of Sorrows (The Girls will be leaving @ 11:15 am.)
- Jan. 31 – Gr. 7 Boys Basketball Tournament @ St. Pius from 12 to 5 pm (The Boys will be leaving @ 11:45 am.)
- Jan 31 – Gr. 1, 2, 3, & 4 Craft Club @ 12:15 pm
- Jan. 31 – Gr. 5 to 7 Basketball Skill Development in the Gym (Girls @ 7:45 am and Boys @ 8:20 am)
**As part of the Independent School Evaluation Cycle, Holy Cross School went through a Monitoring Inspection last week We are very pleased to say that the School Administration and Staff were highly commended for the school’s alignment with the provincial revised curriculum, procedural organization, and positive school climate.
**Please mark your Calendars for the Holy Cross Pub Night Dinner, Dance & Auction on Feb. 8 in our Gymnasium Tickets are on sale at the School Office for $50.00 & kindly note that ticket sales are picking up and no tickets will be sold at the Door. No more tickets will be sold after 10 am on Friday February 7th.
**Thank you to all of you who continue to cooperate in helping us implement the new no left turn regulation in/out of our parking lot between 8:30 to 9:30 am & 2:30 to 3:30 pm. “U Turns in/out of the Bonjour Petits Daycare Facility at 1600 Delta Ave, in an effort to make a right turn into our Parking Lot, are NOT permitted.
**In the event of Poor Winter Weather Conditions, please do the following for School Closure Information: 1) Check the School Website and Parent Updates 2) Listen to CKNW 980 on your AM Dial and 3) Wait for a call from your Class Phoning Parent.
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti