I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday. Please take note of the following important information:
- Jan. 6 – First Day back from Christmas Break (Dismissal @ 12:05 pm for all Students) Afternoon Professional Dev. Day & No TAC on this day.
- Jan. 7 – Transit Police Safety Presentation in the Gym for Gr. 4 to Gr. 7 Students from 9:15 to 10 am (Please note that a Police Dog will be involved in part of the presentation, but the Dog will have no contact with the Students.)
- Jan. 7 – Gr. 7 Confirmation Candidates & Sponsors Meeting @ 7 pm in the Gym
- Jan. 7 – Holy Cross Gr. 5 to 7 Basketball Season begins (A schedule with Games and Practices will be sent home on Jan. 6)
- Jan. 8 – Hot Lunch Day (All Beef Hot Dogs)
- Jan. 8 – Gym-strip Sale in the Gym from 3 to 3:30 pm. This is last opportunity for Kindergarten Students to purchase Gym-strip because as of Jan. 6, they are required to dress in School Gym-strip for all Phys. Ed. Classes.
- Jan. 9 – School Mass in the Church at 9:15 am
- Jan. 10 – Kindergarten Interviews for new Families wishing to enter the School in Sept. 2020, from 9:15 am to 5:30 pm
- Jan. 10 – Altar Servers Appreciation Night from 5:30 to 9 pm in our Gym (All our Altar Servers are invited to our Annual Pizza and Disney Movie Night) Please see Mrs. McCloskey`s Memo for details
- Jan. 10 – Deadline for Term 2 Hot Lunch Orders & Payment
- Jan. 12 – Gr. 2 Communion Program 2nd Liturgy Mass @ 10 am in the Church
**Please be advised the Father Paul Szczur has requested a leave from Holy Cross Parish for personal reasons and Father Konrad is currently on vacation. We welcome back Father Chris Pastuszka, who is returning as our Parish Administrator.
**Please mark your Calendars for the Holy Cross Pub Night Dinner, Dance & Auction on Feb. 8 in our Gymnasium (Tickets will go sale at the School Office starting on January 9, for $50.00 & kindly note that no tickets will be sold at the Door)
**Thank you to all of you who continue to cooperate in helping us implement the new no left turn regulation in /out of our parking lot between 8:30 to 9:30 am & 2:30 to 3:30 pm. “U Turns in / out of the Bonjour Petits Daycare Facility at 1600 Delta Ave, in an effort to make a right turn into our Parking Lot, are NOT permitted.
**A very special thank you to all the families in our Community, for their generosity towards our Administration & Educational Staff at Christmas!
**In the event of Poor Winter Weather Conditions, please do the following for School Closure Information: 1) Check the School Website and Parent Updates 2) Listen to CKNW 980 on your AM Dial and 3) Wait for a call from your Class Phoning Parent.
Wishing you God`s blessings in the New Year,
Mr. Dino Alberti