I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information
Monday, June 4
- Gr. 3 to 7 Track Practice @ Burnaby North for those Athletes going to the CISVA Meet @ Swangard Stadium on Wednesday
- Gr. 5 & Gr. 6 Student Council Elections for Gr. 6 & Gr. 7 in Sept. 2018
Tuesday, June 5
- No Track Practices
Wednesday, June 6
- NO HOT LUNCH ON THIS DATE DUE TO THE TRACK MEET(A Free Hot Dog Lunch will be given to all our Students on Friday, June 8 courtesy of our Hot Lunch Progam)
- Annual Gr. 3 to 7 CISVA Track Meet (Day 2) @ Swangard Stadium from 8:30 am to 4 pm (Kindly note, that all our Athletes are expected to be dropped off and picked up Swangard Stadium. Student supervision will be provided at the Stadium from 7:45 am to 4 pm. In addition, we are asking our Students to bring a healthy Lunch and to dress appropriately for the Weather)
- Ms. Manfron & Mr. Zucchetto will inform all our Athletes who will be involved on Wednesday.
Thursday, June 7
- Student Council presents, “Come Dressed In Any Sports Day Color Other Than Your Own Day” (Please bring a Loonie, if you wish to enter our Lucky Prize Draw, in support of the Gr. 7 Grad Program)
Friday, June 8
- Holy Cross Annual Sports Day from 9 am to 12 Noon (All Students are expected to be at School by 8:55 am and Events will begin at 9:15 am. Please note all our Students are expected to come to School dressed in their Sports Day Team Colors. Also note that Dismissal for all Students will be at 12:05 pm and that all our Students will be receiving a free Hot Dog Lunch on this day.) This is a Rain or Shine Event.
Monday, June 11
- Afternoon Professional Development Day (Dismissal @ 12:05 pm for all Students)
- Running Club Annual Field Trip to the Stanley Park Seawall in the Morning (Please refer to Ms. Manfron`s Memo for details)
- A few extra DVD`s of our Christmas Musical were ordered and are on sale now for $10, in the School
- Please remember to send in your Registrations for the Annual Titan`s Water Slide Day, Summer Camp & Volleyball Camp
- Please check our New Web-Site (Thank you to Mr. Villella for his hard work on this project!)
- Thank you to Mrs. Giovinazzo, Mrs. Bratanic, Mrs. Renner and all Parent Volunteers who helped make our Annual School Picnic on May 27, another huge success! Our deepest gratitude to all the Families who supported the Raffle Ticket Sale and the Picnic festivities. This year a record amount of $13,835 was raised for the Students of our School.
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti