|June 22 – June 24: DROP-OFF and PICK-UP days in the School Gymnasium for Parents who have their Children at home on the Continued Learning Program:
- June 22: K to 5 “A to L” from 1:00 to 3:00 pm
- June 23: K to 5 “M to Z” from 1:00 to 3:00 pm
- June 24: Gr. 6 & 7 from 9:00 to 11:30 am
Please note that Social Distancing rules will apply. It is important to ENTER the Gymnasium through the SW doors, drop-off and pick up the following items (see below), and EXIT through the NW doors.If you have more than one child in the school, please ensure that you retrieve all of their belongings.
Items to Drop-off…
- Payment for your Child’s 2020/2021 School Supplies in the designated bins in the Gym. Please refer to last week’s Parents’ Memo for the amount. Preferred method of payment is cheque. If paying in cash, please deliver this directly to the School Office.
- Textbooks, Sports Team jerseys, etc. loaned to your child this year. Please see the designated bin/area for these items in the Gymnasium.
Items to Pick-up…
- Communication Student Learning Report Folders for your Child
- Package of School Materials being returned to your Child from his/her Classroom Teacher
*If your Child is attending in-class instruction, please ensure that their school supplies fee, textbooks, etc. are brought in by them on, or before the above dates (to be given to the Classroom Teacher). All Students attending in-class instruction will receive their report card on their last day of instruction.
June 22 – June 24: TECHNOLOGY DEVICES that were borrowed from the School can be dropped off at the following times…
- June 22: K to 5 “A to L” from 1:00 to 2:45pm
- June 23: K to 5 “M to Z” from 1:00 to 2:45 pm
- June 24: Gr. 6 & 7 from 9:00 to 11:00am
*Please attach a piece of paper/tape with your Child’s name on the outside cover of the device that you are returning. Please also ensure that all power cables are returned to the school as well.