I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- June 21 – Gr. 7 Graduation / Farewell Mass in the Church @ 6 pm and Awards Dinner @ 7 pm in the Gym (Students are kindly be asked to be at the School by 5:45pm)
- June 24 – Gr. 3 & 4 Year – End Field Trip to New Brighton Park (Please note adjustment to the Schedule) Leaving @ 9:30 am and returning to the School @12:45 pm and continuing with a Movie & Pizza Lunch in the Music Room.
- June 24 – Gr. 6 Year – End Field Trip to Confederation Park & Eileen Daily Pool (Leaving @ 9:20 am & returning to the School @approx. 2:45 pm)
- June 24 – Gr. 7 Year – End Field Trip to Playland (The Students will meet at Playland @ 9:30 am and can be picked up at the PNE @ 2:40 pm) Please refer to Mr. DeFazio`s Memo for further details.
- June 25 – Gr.5 Year – End Field Trip to City Center Aquatics (Leaving @ 11:45 am & returning to the School by 2:55 pm)
- June 25 – Last Day for the TAC Program
- June 26 – Last Day of Formal Classes
- Last School Mass of the Year @ 9:15 am in the Church
- 3rd Term Communicating Student Learning Reports will be sent home
- Dismissal for all Students @ 11 am
- June 27 – Titan`s Annual Water Slide Day @ Bridal Falls Water Park (The Busses will be leaving @ 8:30 am & the Students will be returning to the School by approx. 3 pm) Please refer to Mrs. Auld`s Registration Memo for further Details.
- July 1 to 5 – Titan`s Annual Summer Camp from 9 am to 3 pm and there are still a few spots available.
- July 8 to 13 – Cambridge Uniforms, “SAVE THE GST” Discount Week
- Aug. 19 to 23 – Titan`s Annual Volleyball Camp (Gr. 5 to 7 from 9 to 11:30 am / Gr. 2 to 4 from 12 noon to 2 pm) – Now Sold Out.
- Sept. 3 – First Day of School (The day will start @ 8:55 am and the Students will be dismissed @ 2:05 pm)
**Please note that the Annual Titan`s Volleyball Camp is now sold out! The Camp will take place in our Gym from Aug. 19 to Aug. 23. Please also remember to send in your Titan`s Summer Camp Registration which runs from July 1 to 5.
**Please take note of the following Staff Change for the next School Year:
-We are happy to announce that Mrs. S. Wilkinson is expecting a Child and will be going on Maternity leave on Dec. 20, 2019. Her replacement in Kindergarten until the end of June, 2020 will be Mrs. F. Gentile, who returns to teaching Kindergarten with a great deal of Primary experience. We also wish Miss I. Veltri & Miss C. Cantafio the very best as they return to SFU in September, to complete their Bachelor of Education Programs. Finally, we wish Miss S. Memme the best as she moves on to continue her work as an Educational Aide in the Coquitlam School District next year.
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti