I would like to thank the families of our school for their continued support and cooperation with the re-opening of our school in the past week. I am proud of the effort of our Students in both the in-school and online learning platforms. We look forward to the rest of June with great anticipation and excitement. The positive notes that have been forwarded to the school this past week have been sincerely appreciated by all of our Staff.
Please take note of the following dates…
- June 19 – Graduation for Grade 7 at 6:00pm (to be altered due to Social Distancing Guidelines)
- June 22 – June 24 – Pick-up and drop-off days for school documents including your Child’s Communicating Student Learning Report (more details forthcoming)
- June 25 – The “Titan’s Farewell Parade” at 11:00am
- Similar concept to our “Reconnecting Rally” back on May 15 (more details forthcoming)
- June 26 – Confirmation for Holy Cross School Grade 7 Students starting at 6:00pm (to be altered due to Social Distancing Guidelines)
- September 26 – Communion for the current Grade 2 class
Please feel free to stop by the School Office or Gym if you wish to drop off items for your Teachers and kindly remember to follow the Social Distancing Guidelines that have been clearly laid out. We would like to thank the Parents of the Students who are regularly attending our school for their cooperation in minimizing the amount of parental visits through the school. This has been most helpful in helping us manage Social Distancing Guidelines.
Kindly note that due to the uncertainty surrounding the current COVID-19 situation we are dealing with, there will be no Summer Camps offered at Holy Cross this Summer. We hope that as things improve, we will be able to offer our Summer Camp Programming once again in 2021.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend,
Mr. Dino Alberti