I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- June 8 – Annual CWL Strawberry Tea from 2 to 4pm in our Gym
- June 10 – Annual Stanley Park Seawall Run for Running Club Members from 9 am to 12 noon. (Participants have all been notified by Mrs. Crescenzo)
- June 10 – Afternoon Professional Development Day (Early Dismissal @ 12:05 pm for all Students)
- June 11 – Modern Dance Workshops for Gr. K to Gr. 5 in the Gym (Gr. 4 & 5 @ 9:20 am / Gr. 2 & 3 @ 9:55 am / Gr. K & 1 @ 10:50 am)
- June 11 – Titan`s Annual Step-up Day from 12:50 to 1:50 pm (The Students from Gr. K to Gr. 6 will get to spend some time in the Classroom with their Teacher for next year.)
- June 12 – Gr. 7 Entrepreneurs Fair in the Gym from 9am to 12 noon
- June 12 – Hot Lunch Day (Subway Sandwiches)
- June 13 – Father`s Day Mass in the Church @ 9:15 am (CISVA Track & Field Individual Awards will be awarded after the Mass)
- June 13 – Pasta Lunch for all the Students in the School @ Noon (The Lunch will be cooked and provided by the Porciello Family, as a small token of their appreciation for the kindness & generosity shown to them by the Holy Cross Community back in November.)
- June 17 – “Gr. 6 & Gr. 7 Readers Are Leaders” In House Competition in the Gym in the Morning
*A very special thank you goes out to all the Families who came out and cheered on all our Teams today at the Annual Titans Sports Day held in the Gym and on our School Grounds. It was a super day filled with fun, energy and “School Spirit”.
**Please note that Registration Forms for the Annual Titan`s Volleyball Camp were sent out by Mr. DeFazio and we kindly remind you to sign up, if you plan on attending because the Camp will likely sell out again this year. The Camp will take place in our Gym from Aug. 19 to Aug. 23. Please also remember to send in your Titan`s Summer Camp Registration which runs from July 1 to 5. Spots for both of these activities are quickly filling up.
**Please take note of the following Staff Changes for the next School Year:
-We are happy to announce that Mrs. Kristina Crescenzo is expecting a Baby and that she will be going on Maternity Leave at the end of November. Her replacement in Gr. 4 until the end of the School Year will be Ms. Enza Malsegna, as Mrs. Angela Colibaba returns to Kindergarten in January after being on Maternity Leave. Mrs. Kozikowski will also being joining the Gr. 4 Teachers on Wednesdays starting in September. Further Staffing announcements will be made in the upcoming weeks.
**Please be reminded that the only Students who are being supervised by their Parents or Grandparents are permitted to play on the Adventure Playground at the end of the School Day.
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti