I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- March 4 – Class Photo Day (The Photos will take place in the Morning & please make sure your Child is in “Full School Uniform”)
- March 6 – Ash Wednesday Mass @ 9:15 am in the Church (The Lenten Season begins)
- March 6 – Hot Lunch Day (Pancakes)
- March 7 – Gr. 2 Field Trip to the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra (Leaving the School on the Bus @ 9 am and returning by 12 Noon)
- March 7 – Gr. 2 Communion Program / First Reconciliation @ 7 pm in the Church
- March 8 – Preseason Practices for the Senior & Juvenile Girls Soccer Program begins @ Brentwood Park from 3:05 to 4 pm (The Students will assemble outside the Gym and walk over to the Field together)
**Kindly be reminded that Daylight Savings Time begins on March 10 (Please move your Clocks forward 1 hour)
**Please mark your Calendars for the Annual General Meeting in our Gym on Mar. 13 (PLEASE NOTE THE 6:30 PM START TIME) Registration Packages for the 2019/20 School Year will be handed out and they should be returned on March 15 from 9 am to 5 pm or on March 16 from 9 to 11 am.
**Please also mark your Calendars for Student Led Conferences on March 15 (There are no formal classes on this day and there will be Babysitting provided in the Gym for Siblings attending the School, while their Brothers or Sisters are conferencing in the Classrooms with their Parents)
**Please note that the Gr. 2 Class will be receiving the Sacrament of Holy Communion on (Sat.) April 27 and the Gr. 7 Class will be receiving the Sacrament of Confirmation on (Fri.) May 3.
**Please note that the Annual Holy Cross Parish Golf Tournament will take place @ Riverway Golf Course on May 10 (Please note that over 50% percent of the Foursomes have already been sold)
**DVD`S of the Annual Christmas Musical are now being sold in the Office for $10
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti