I hope you all have a wonderful Spring Break. Please take note of the following important information:
- Mar. 16 to Mar. 31 – Spring Break (School re-opens on Apr. 1 @ 8:55 am for a full day of Classes)
- April 1 – RSVP for the Gr. 4, 5, 6, & 7 CISVA Parent Support Meetings on Apr. 5 are due.
- April 1 – Friendship Pie Activities in Gr. 2
- April 1 – Gr. 4, 5, 6, & 7 Girls Soccer Practices @ Brentwood Park from 3:05 to 4 pm
- April 2 – Deadline for Talent Show Audition Forms
- April 2 – Gr. 4 & 5 Girls Exhibition Soccer Games vs O. L. Sorrows @ BBY LK. Turf (Both Teams will be Leaving the School @ 2 pm. Juvenile Team #1 will be playing from 2:15 to 2:50 pm & Juvenile Team #2 will be playing from 2:55 to 3:30 pm)
- April 2 – Gr. 2 First Holy Communion Program Parent Meeting @ 7 pm in the Gym
- April 3 – Individual Spring Photos for Kindergarten to Gr. 7 Students (Students are asked to come to School dressed in their best Spring Outfits and kindly note that there will be no Sibling or Group photos on this day)
- April 3 – Hot Lunch Day (Pizza)
- April 3 – Anxiety Talk / Presentation for the Gr. 7 Students from 1:30 to 2:30 pm
- April 4 – School Mass @ 9:15 am in the Church
- April 5 – Gr. 7 Students Graduation Photos by the Artona Group in the Morning
- April 5 – Gr. 4, 5, 6, & 7 CISVA Mandated Sexuality Parent Support Evening (6:40 pm Coffee & Treats in the Gym / 7 to 8:30 pm Presentations in the Grade Specific Classrooms) All families should return the attendance form and at least one parent from each family is encouraged to attend. Our Guest presenters are from Signal Hill.
**We happy to announce that the Holy Cross Parish Golf Tournament on May 10 is now sold out. Please ensure that any outstanding fees are paid up by Apr. 5. A special thank you to all the registrants, on behalf of all the Committee Members.
**DVD`S of the Annual Christmas Musical are now being sold in the Office for $10
** A very special thank you to those of you who attended our Annual General Meeting on Mar. 13. We hope you found the content of the evening and the presentations rewarding. Please note that Registration Packages that were not returned on Mar.15, should be returned on (Sat.) Mar. 16, from 9 to 11 am.
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti