I hope you all had a wonderful Spring Break. Please take note of the following important information:
- April 1 – Registration Packages for the 2019/20 School are now overdue (Late fees will be applied to any packages returned after 3 pm on Apr. 1 and spots in the School will no longer be secured after Apr. 8. There are only a few outstanding packages and a sincere thank you to all the Families who completed and returned them on the prescribed due dates.)
- April 1 – School re-opens @ 8:55 am for a full day of Classes
- April 1 – RSVP for the Gr. 4, 5, 6, & 7 CISVA Parent Support Meetings on Apr. 5 are due.
- April 1 – Friendship Pie Activities in Gr. 2
- April 1 – Gr. 4, 5, 6, & 7 Girls Soccer Practices @ Brentwood Park from 3:05 to 4 pm
- April 2 – Deadline for Talent Show Audition Forms
- April 2 – Gr. 4 & 5 Girls Exhibition Soccer Games vs O. L. Sorrows @ BBY LK. Turf (Both Teams will be Leaving the School @ 2 pm. Juvenile Team #1 will be playing from 2:15 to 2:50 pm & Juvenile Team #2 will be playing from 2:55 to 3:30 pm)
- April 2 – Gr. 2 First Holy Communion Program Parent Meeting @ 7 pm in the Gym
- April 3 – Individual Spring Photos for Kindergarten to Gr. 7 Students in the Morning (Students are asked to come to School dressed in their best Spring Outfits and kindly note that there will be no Sibling or Group photos on this day)
- April 3 – Hot Lunch Day (Pizza)
- April 3 – Anxiety Talk / Presentation for the Gr. 7 Students (Postponed to June due to the Speaker`s Illness)
- April 4 – School Mass @ 9:15 am in the Church
- April 5 – Gr. 7 Students Graduation Photos by the Artona Group in the Morning
- April 5 – Gr. 4, 5, 6, & 7 CISVA Mandated Sexuality Parent Support Evening (6:40 pm Coffee & Treats in the Gym / 7 to 8:30 pm Presentations in the Grade Specific Classrooms) All families should return the attendance form and at least one parent from each family is encouraged to attend. Our Guest presenters are from Signal Hill.
**We are happy to announce that the Holy Cross Parish Golf Tournament on May 10 is now sold out. Please ensure that any outstanding fees are paid up by Apr. 5. A special thank you to all the registrants, on behalf of all the Committee Members.
**DVD`S of the Annual Christmas Musical are now being sold in the Office for $10
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti