I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- May 3 – Gr. 7 Confirmation Mass @ 7 pm in the Church (Gr. 7 Group photo in the Gym @ 6:25 pm and snacks & refreshments will be served back in the Gym after the Mass)
- May 4 – Annual Knights of Columbus Bicycle Drive & Clinic from 9:30 am to 3 pm on our back Parking Lot.
- May 6 – Gr. 6 Immunizations @ 9 am
- May 6 – Holy Cross Annual Gr. 3 to 7 Friendship Track Meet @ Town Center Stadium (Percy Perry Stadium) in Coquitlam from 11 am to 3:30 pm. Please note that the Bus and Parent Drivers will be leaving the School @ 9:45 am and Parents are responsible for making arrangements to have their Children picked up at the Stadium @ 3:15 pm. Also a kind reminder that there are no Dogs permitted in the Stadium as per regulations in our Rental Agreement.
- May 7 – Gr. 6 Pizza & Movie Party from 12 Noon to 2:55 pm (From the Walk-a-thon Class Prizes)
- May 7 – Gr. 3, 4 & 5 Track Practice @ Brentwood Park from 3:15 to 4:15 pm
- May 8 – Hot Lunch Day (Pizza)
- May 8 – Gr. 7 Class visiting Notre Dame to watch, “Beauty & the Beast” (The Students will be eating their Hot Lunches @ 11:15 am and will be leaving @ 11:30 am)
- May 8 – Gr. 3 to 7 Track Practice @ Burnaby North Oval from 3:15 to 4:15 pm
- May 9 – Annual Mother`s Day / Crowning of Mary Mass @ 1 pm in the Church (Tea & Sweets will be served in the Gym for all Mothers, Grandmothers & Guests from 2:05 to 2:45 pm) Students are welcome to bring in a flower, that will be used as part of the Entrance Procession
- May 9 – Gr. 6 & 7 Track Practice @ Brentwood Park from 3:15 to 4:15 pm
- May 10 – Holy Cross Young Artist`s Fair from 9:30 to 10:30 am for Students and from 10:45 to 11:45 am for Parents/Guests (*please come to our Gymnasium and view the work of our “Young Artists”)
- May 10 – Early Dismissal Day for all Students @ 12:05 pm (*No TAC on this day)
- May 10 – Holy Cross Annual Parish Golf Tournament @ Riverway Golf Course (Please refer to the Parish Office for further details)
- May 13 – Annual Gr. 3 to 7 Mercer Stadium Track Meet (Please refer to Mrs. Crescenzo`s Memo for further details)
**Please mark your Calendars for the Annual Holy Cross Family Picnic on Sunday, May 26 from 1 to 5 pm on the School Grounds (Come and enjoy a great day of Fun, Food & Entertainment)
**Please remember to register for the Annual Titan`s Summer Camp from July 1 to 5th, as spots are starting to fill up fast. Also a kind reminder to register for the Annual Titan`s Water Slide Day on June 27th, as spots are limited for this popular event.
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti