I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- May 31 – Track Practice at BBY North Oval from 3:15 to 4:15 pm, for those students participating in the CISVA Meet on June 5.
- June 1 – Collections for a Refugee Family sponsored by our Parish from 12 Noon to 6 pm (Please contact the Parish Office for further information)
- June 3 – Principals For The Day (The Banicevic Family, from the 60th Anniversary Gala back in February)
- June 3 – Sports Day Cheer Practices from 10:45 to 11:20 am
- June 3 – Gr. 3 to 7 Track Practice @ BBY North Oval from 3:15 to 4:15 pm (Only for those athletes participating in Day 2 of the CISVA Meet on June 5)
- June 5 – CISVA Annual Track Meet (Day 2) @ Swangard Stadium in Burnaby from 8:30 am to 4 pm (Please note that Parents are responsible for dropping off and picking up their Children at Swangard Stadium. Please note that Staff Supervision will be available in the Stadium from7:50 am to 4:15 pm.)NO HOT LUNCH ON THIS DATE & KINDLY NOTE THAT EACH CHILD WILL BE RECEIVING A HOT DOG LUNCH ON FRIDAY AFTER SPORTS DAY COURTESY OF THE HOT LUNCH PROGRAM
- June 6 – Student Council`s, Sports Day Colours Day. (Please feel free to come to School dressed in your Sports Day Team Colours & please bring a Loonie, if you wish to enter the Lucky Prize Draw)
- June 6 – Sports Day Cheer Practices from 10:45 to 11:20 am
- June 7 – Annual Titan`s Sports Day from 8:55 to 12 Noon (Please note that this is a Rain or Shine Event and that each Child will be receiving a Hot Dog Lunch at the completion of all the events. A Concession stand will be available in the Gym for Parents & Guests) Please refer to the Memo sent out by Mr. Riccardi & Miss Malsegna.
- June 7 – Early Dismissal Day @ 12:05 pm for all Students
- June 7 – Grade 7 Grad Program Parents Night from 7 to 11:30 pm at the Burrard Public House in Port Moody
- June 8 – Annual CWL Strawberry Tea from 12 Noon to 4pm in our Gym
- June 10 – Afternoon Professional Development Day (Early Dismissal @ 12:05 pm for all Students)
**A very special thank you goes out to all the Families who supported our Annual Family Picnic this past Sunday. Our sincere gratitude also goes out to Mrs. Giovinazzo, Mrs. Bratanic, Mrs. Renner & all the Parent Volunteers for all their hard work in the organization of this very successful event. (Just over $13,000 was raised at this Annual Fundraiser)
**Please note that Registration Forms for the Annual Titan`s Volleyball Camp were sent out by Mr. DeFazio and we kindly remind you to sign up, if you plan on attending because the Camp will likely sell out again this year. The Camp will take place in our Gym from Aug. 19 to Aug. 23. Please also remember to send in your Titan`s Summer Camp Registration (July 1 to 5) & your Titan`s Waterslide Day Registration (June 27), if you are planning to attend. Spots for all of these activities are quickly filling up.
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti