I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- Nov. 3 – Daylight Savings Time ends (*please move your Clocks back 1 hour)
- Nov. 4 – Senior Boys CISVA Soccer Finals @ Bby. Lk. Turf from 9:45 to 3 pm (The Boys are asked to be dropped off at Bby. Lk. by 9:05 am. The Boys will play 3 games on this day, starting with their first game @ 9:50 am. The Boys are kindly reminded to bring a healthy lunch)
- Nov. 5 to 8 – Gr. 7 Students Outdoor Education Program @ Timberline Ranch (please refer to Mr. DeFazio`s reminders for further details) Gr. 7 Parents who wish to visit the Camp are reminded that they are expected to arrive @ 6 pm on Wednesday Night, for Mass & Activities that will go to 9 pm.
- Nov. 5 – Gr. 5 & Gr. 6 Girls Volleyball in the CISVA Big 8 Tournament at the Harry Jerome Velodrome. (All our players are being asked to go directly to the Velodrome and to be there by 8:30 am)
- Nov. 5 – First Holy Communion Parent Mtg (Enrolment) @ 7 pm
- Nov. 6 – Hot Lunch Day (Chicken Strips)
- Nov. 7 – Remembrance Day Paraliturgy @ 9:15 am in the Gym (Family & Friends are welcome to attend)
- Nov. 8 – Transit Police Guest Speaker to visit Gr. 5 @ 9 am and Gr. 6 at 9:40 am. (They will be focusing on “Street Smarts” and “Transit Safety”)
- Nov. 10 – Gr. 7 Students at the Annual CISVA Spirit Day in Surrey
- Nov. 11 – Remembrance Day Holiday (No Classes on this date)
**A friendly reminder about our School-wide theme for the Month of November, “We strive to be instruments of peace”
**Congratulations go out to all the members of our Juvenile Boys Soccer Team for winning the CISVA Championship on Oct. 30 @ Bby Lk. Soccer Complex. Over 26 teams were involved in the CISVA Juvenile League.
**A very special thank you goes out to all the Families, who supported our Annual Halloween Dinner and Dance on Oct, 26. It was a great success in terms of both Community Building & Fundraising. As a result of the money raised that evening, each child in our School will have approx. $45 placed in their Activity Fund. Our sincere gratitude goes out to Mrs. Dente, Mrs. Auld, Mrs. DiLullo, Mrs. Percy & Mrs. Hoemberg for all their hard work in organizing
**Remembrance Day Poppies are now available by donation in the School Office.
**A sincere thanks to all the School Families, for their support of our Annual Halloween Penny Carnival on Oct. 31. Over $1,560 was raised at the event for the Holy Childhood Mission Society. Also our Students are kindly reminded that any left-over Halloween Candy they wish to donate to the Good Shepherd Ministry can be dropped off at the School Office.
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti