Good morning Everyone,
Please take note of the following important information…
- Friday, November 13
- In class field trip for Grades 4 & 5 (Political Cartoonist Workshop).
- Monday, November 16 – Friday, November 19
- Please refer to the schedules issued by your coaches for practice and game schedules this week for Boys Volleyball.
- Monday, November 16
- Re-entry for Option 4 students (re-entry for these students has been approved by the school office).
- Deadline for returning Parent Teacher Telephone Interview form.
- Wednesday, November 18
- Hot Lunch (Pizza)
- In class field trip for Grade 3
- Thursday, November 19
- Kindergarten Class Mass only for Kindergarten Students and Teachers at 9:15am. Due to COVID-19 regulations, Parents and Guests are not permitted.
- Friday, November 20
- Professional Development/CISVA Networking Day (No Classes)
- Thursday, November 26 – Friday, November 27
- Book Fair
- Only open for students. Due to COVID-19, parents will not be able to enter the Book Fair. A letter from Ms. Ripoli regarding the Book Fair procedures is forthcoming and we kindly ask that you carefully review this with your children.
- Book Fair
*Kindly note that this year, the Annual Christmas Musical will be presented in the form of a movie/film production. This adaptation has been made in an effort to adhere to current COVID-19 regulations and still continue with the tradition of a Christmas Musical. More information regarding the musical production will continue to be distributed over the next few weeks from Ms. Ranallo.
*With the onset of winter weather conditions, just a friendly reminder to ensure your children are coming to school dressed appropriately for the weather (ie. jackets, gloves, etc).
*In anticipation of poor weather outside during the season, please consider the following when collecting your child/children at dismissal:
If you are arriving after 2:40pm, please drive directly into the parking stalls instead of reversing in, as unfortunately we are noticing that cars are still backing in after this time and are creating a traffic jam as well as a safety hazard for primary students who are being dismissed at this time. If you will recall, this measure was in place last year and is being reinstated this year to further ensure the safety of our students. The wait time for you to reverse out will be relatively short. Your patience and cooperation is greatly appreciated.
*Our sincere gratitude goes out to our families at Holy Cross School for continuing to follow the protocols laid out in our 2020 Health & Safety Plan. We continue to advise families of our school community to continue to err on the side of caution when deciding to send your children to school. Thus far, your discretion and judgement has been outstanding and it has helped to maintain a safe school environment for all of us.
Thank you for your continued support,
Mr. Dino Alberti