I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- Nov. 4 – Daylight Savings Time Ends. (*Please move your Clocks back 1 hour)
- Nov. 4 – Gr. 7 School & Prep Students attending Annual CISVA Spirit Day at Pacific Academy in Surrey. (See Mr. DeFazio`s Memo for further details)
- Nov. 5 – CISVA Senior Boys Final Eight Soccer Finals @ BBY LK. Turf #2 & #3 from 8:50 am to 3 pm (The Students will be meeting @ BBY LK. @ 8:20 am for their first game @ 8:50 am) Please note that the Boys on the Team will play 3 Games on this day and depending on results, the earliest they can finish is 1:55 pm & the latest they can finish is 2:55 pm. The Boys should come to the field dressed appropriately for the weather.
- Nov. 5 – Juvenile Girls Team 1, Junior Girls & Senior Girls Volleyball Practice @ the Harry Jerome Velodrome from 2:35 to 3:30 pm (Leaving the School @ 2:20 pm)
- Nov. 6 to 9 – Gr. 7 Outdoor Education Program @ Timberline Ranch in Maple Ridge (The Gr. 7 Girls will be transported up to the Camp upon completion of their games @ the CISVA Volleyball Finals)
- Nov. 6 – CISVA Juvenile Team 1, Junior & Senior Girls Final Eight Volleyball Tournament @ the Harry Jerome Velodrome (Please see the Schedule issued by Mr. DeFazio on Friday)
- Nov. 6 – Gr. 2 Holy Communion Program Parents Meeting in the Gym @ 7 pm
- Nov. 7 – Hot Lunch Day (All Beef Hot Dogs)
- Nov. 8 – Annual Remembrance Day Paraliturgy in the Gym @ 9:15 am
- Nov. 9 – Gr. 5 & 6 Boys Volleyball Skill Development Session in the Gym @ 8 am
- Nov. 9 – Holy Cross Titan`s Running Club begins during Lunch Hour (Participants have been informed by Mrs. Crescenzo)
- Nov. 12 – Remembrance Day Holiday (No Classes)
*Please take note that there have been no new cases of Head Lice reported in the Community over the past week. Please continue to check your Child`s Hair and please visit your Local Pharmacist for treatment options, if you see any visible symptoms.
*Please note that Remembrance Day Poppies are now available in the School Office, by donation.
*A very special thank you goes out to Anna Auld, Rosa Dente, Tina Di Lullo, Katrina Hoemberg and all the Parent Volunteers for the wonderful job they did in organizing the very successful Oktoberfest Dinner & Dance last weekend. Our deepest gratitude also goes out to the record number of people who attended the event.
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti