I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- Nov. 29 – Gr. 1, 2, 3 and 4 Craft Club at Lunch
- Nov. 29 – Deadline by which to submit order forms and money for the Annual Pictures with Santa
- Dec. 1 – Annual Scholastic Book Fair in the Gym from 8 am to 2 pm
- Dec. 1 – First Sunday of Advent
- Dec. 2 to 9 – Titan’s Annual Toy Drive for Children on the Lower East Side of Vancouver (You are invited to purchase a new toy not exceeding $15 in value and drop it off at the School Office. Student Council will deliver the toys to the Ray Cam Community Centre.)
- Dec. 2 to 6 – Basketball Practices – Please refer to the schedule issued by Mr. De Fazio and Miss Campbell
- Dec. 3 – Gr. 6 Field Trip to Rideau Manor (Leaving @ 9:40 am and returning by 11:15 am)
- Dec. 4 – Hot Lunch Day (Hot Dogs)
- Dec. 4 – Student Confessions from 9:15 to 10:30 am for Gr. 4, 7 and Half of Gr. 5 (Student Confessions for Gr. 3, 6 and the other Half of Gr. 5 will take place next week on Dec. 11)
- Dec. 5 – School Mass @ 9:15 in the Church
- Dec. 5 – Gr. 5, 6, and 7 Boys Jamboree @ St . Pius X in N. Van. from 2 to 3:40 pm (Leaving @ 1:25 pm – Gr. 5 Boys will play @2:00 pm; Gr. 6 Boys @ 2:30 pm; Gr. 7Boys @ 3:00 pm)
- Dec. 5 – Gr. 5, 6, and 7 Girls Jamboree in our Gym vs. St. Pius from 2 to 3:40 pm (Gr. 5 Girls will play @ 2:00 pm; Gr. 7 @2:30 pm; Gr. 6 @ 3 pm)
- Dec. 6 – Titan’s Annual Photos with Santa from 9:15 am to 12 Noon in the Front Foyer
- Only those Students taking Photos are permitted to come to School dressed in their Sunday Best.
- Those Students not taking Photos should come to School in their Full School Uniform.
- Those Students who wish to take Family Photos with Siblings not yet attending the School will go first @ 9:15 am.
**A friendly reminder about our School-wide theme for the Month of December, “Through Christ, we strive to give generously.”
**Please note that from Dec. 2 – Dec. 16, the School Office will be taking names for New Kindergarten families for 2020-2021. If you already have a child in the School and have a sibling coming in 2020, the School Office should have already been notified.
**Thank you to all of you who continue to cooperate in helping us implement the new right turn only regulation out of our parking lot between 8:30 to 9:30 am & 2:30 to 3:30 pm.
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti