I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- Oct. 11 – Holy Cross Annual Walk-a-thon from 9:15 am to 11:30 am (Please note that this is a “rain or shine” event and our Students are encouraged to dress appropriately for the weather. Also note, that the Students will be receiving a complimentary Hot Dog Lunch after they have completed their walk.) DISMISSAL FOR ALL STUDENTS IS AT 12 NOON
- Oct. 14 – Thanksgiving Holiday (No Classes)
- Oct. 15 to 18 – Please refer to Mrs. Crescenzo`s Memo for details of the Volleyball Games this week.
- Oct. 15 to 18 – Please refer to Miss Campbell`s Memo for the Marcus Anderson Tennis Program, which will take place during a revised Phys. Ed. Schedule this week.
- Oct. 15 – Gr. 4/5 Boys Soccer Team #1 vs St. PiusX @ Bby. Lk. # 2 (Leaving @ 2 pm for a 2:30 pm start time.)
- Oct. 15 – Gr. 7 Confirmation Program Enrolment Mass @ 7 pm in the Church (*the Students will be asked to sit at the front of the Church with their Classmates)
- Oct. 15 – All Enhancement Fee Cheques will be deposited
- Oct. 16 – Hot Lunch Day (Pizza)
- Oct. 18 – Walk-a-thon Pledge Sheets and Money are due
- Oct. 18 – Gr. 5, 6, & 7 Volleyball Skill Development Sessions (Boys @ 8 am and Girls @ 3:05 pm)
- Oct. 19 – Roman Catholic Challenge Invitational Tournament @ O.L. Assumption School in P. Coq. (Please refer to the Memo from Miss Francis for further details)
*A special thank you goes out to all the families who participated in our Annual Thanksgiving Food Drive over the past week. Your generosity was sincerely appreciated!
*We would like to congratulate the Students of our School for eclipsing the $40,000 mark in pledges for our Annual Walk-a-thon. We are extremely grateful for the enthusiasm displayed by our Students in relation to this fundraising project!
*Please note that Tickets are now on sale for our Halloween Dinner and Dance on Oct. 26 in the School Office.
A limited number of tickets will be sold for this popular evening of great food, auctions and dancing. Tickets will be sold for $45 each and the event will go from 7 pm to 12:30 am. (Please note that Costumes are optional)
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti