I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- Oct. 19 – Walk-a-thon Pledge Sheets and Money are now over due. Thanks so much for your generous support of this Annual Fundraiser and our sincere gratitude goes out to Mrs. Folino, Mrs. Cerantola, Mrs. Chirico, Mrs. Barichello, Mrs. Sorace and all the Parent Volunteers for their hard work in the organization of this extremely successful fundraiser!
- Oct. 19 – Roman Catholic Challenge Invitational Tournament @ O.L. Assumption School in P. Coq.
- Oct. 21 to 25 – Please see Mrs. Crescenzo`s Schedule for the CISVA Volleyball Play-offs and Practices this week
- Oct. 21 – Informal Interim Reports will be sent home
- Oct. 21 – Grade 7 Christmas Musical Auditions @ 1 pm
- Oct. 21 – Gr. 4 /5 /6 & 7 Boys Soccer Practice @ Brentwood Park from 3:05 to 4 pm
- Oct. 22 to 25 – No Morning Masses at the Parish (No Altar Servers required)
- Oct. 22 – Kindergarten Annual Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch from 9:15 am to 2:45 pm
- Oct. 22 – Gr. 4/5 Boys Team #2 Soccer Game vs St. Pius X @ Bby. Lk. #2 (Leaving @ 1:30 for a 2:00 pm start time)
- Oct. 22 – Senior Boys Soccer Team Game vs O. L. Fatima @ Bby. Lk. #2 (Leaving @ 2:20 for 2:55 pm start time)
- Oct. 23 – Senior Boys Super Eight Soccer Games at Holly Park in Ladner (The students will be eating their Hot Lunches at 11:30 am and will be leaving @ 11:50 am for their games at 1pm and 2 pm)
- Oct. 23 – Deadline for submitting the Reply Form send home by the office asking for notification of Siblings entering the School in Kindergarten this upcoming September.
- Oct. 23 – Hot Lunch Day (Chicken Burgers)
- Oct. 24 – School Living Rosary Paraliturgy @ 9:15 am in the Gym
- Oct. 24 – Gr. 7 Volleyball Tournament @ St. Pius X in N. Van. from 12 noon to 6 pm
- Oct. 25 – Gr. 5 Field Trip to Britannia Mines from 8:45 am to 2:15 pm
- Oct. 25 – Gr. 5, 6, & 7 Volleyball Skill Development Sessions (Boys @ 8 am and Girls @ 3:00 pm)
- Oct. 25 – Gr. 1, 2, 3 & 4 Craft Club at Lunch
- Oct. 25 – Gym Strip Sale in the Gym from 3 to 3:30 pm
*A friendly reminder to please park in the appropriate Parking Stalls in the front and back lots of our School and Parish grounds. Please also note that the RCMP will increase their presence on Delta Ave over the next couple of weeks, in an effort to monitor the increasing volume of traffic, due to the Brentwood Development Project.
*Please note that Tickets are on sale for our Halloween Dinner and Dance on Oct. 26 in the School Office.
A limited number of tickets will be sold for this popular evening of great food, auctions and dancing. Tickets will be sold for $45 each and the event will go from 7 pm to 12:30 am. (Please note that Costumes are optional and that no tickets will be sold at the door) Also please understand that all proceeds from this event go directly into our Students Activity Fund. Due directly to the proceeds raised from this Annual Fundraiser, we have been able to keep our Workbook and Activity Fee at the same rate for the past 10 years.
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti