I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- Oct. 22 – Holy Cross Informal Interim Reports will be sent home
- Oct. 22 – Senior Boys Soccer Team Game vs O.L. Fatima @ BBY LK. Turf # 2 (Leaving @ 2:20 for a 2:50 pm start)
- Oct. 23 – Kindergarten Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch from 9:15 am to 2:30 pm (Please refer to Mrs. Colibaba`s Memo for further details)
- Oct. 23 – Gr. 4/5 Boys Soccer Stripes Team vs St. Michael`s @ BBY LK. Turf #2 (Leaving @ 2:25 for a 3 pm start)
- Oct. 23 – Gr. 7 Girls Volleyball Play-off Game vs Cloverdale Catholic in our Gym @ 3 pm
- Oct. 24 – Hot Lunch Day (Chicken Burgers)
- Oct. 24 – Senior Boys Super 8 Soccer Games vs Sacred Heart A @ 1 pm & Sacred Heart B @ 2 pm @ Holly Park in Ladner (Leaving @ Noon and the Boys will eat their Hot Lunches in the Gym @ 11:40 am)
- Oct. 25 – Gr. 7 Girls Volleyball Tournament @ St. Pius X in N. Van. from 11:30 am to 4 pm
- Oct. 25 – Gr. 5 Girls Team 1 Volleyball Play-off Game @ Star of the Sea in White Rock (Leaving @ 2 for a 3 pm start)
- Oct. 25 – Gr. 6 Girls Team 1 Volleyball Play-off Game vs Star of the Sea in our Gym @ 3 pm
- Oct. 25 – Gr. 4, 5, 6 & 7 Boys Soccer Practice @ Brentwood Park from 3:05 to 4 pm
- Oct. 26 – Volleyball Skill Development Sessions (Boys @ 8 am & Girls @ 3 pm)
- Oct. 26 – Gr. 5 Field Trip to Britannia Mine from 8:45 am to 2:30 pm
- Oct. 27 – Holy Cross Oktoberfest Event in our Gym from 7 pm to 12:30 am (Come and enjoy a night of great food, great auctions & great dancing to the Music of Cover 2 Cover) Complimentary Beer will be served from 7 to 8 pm and Dinner will be served @ 7:45 pm. PLEASE NOTE, THAT NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.
*Please take note that there have been a couple cases of Head Lice reported in the Community over the past few days.
Please check your Child`s Hair and please visit your Local Pharmacist for treatment options, if you see any visible symptoms.
*A very special thank you goes out to all our Families who generously supported our 2018 Annual Titan`s Walk-a-thon. This record year a record total of $42,414.00 was earned from this wonderful event!
*Congratulations go out to all our Roman Catholic Challenge Team Members & Coaches on bringing home 2 Silver Medals at last week`s Lower Mainland Tournament out at Traditional Learning Academy.
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti