I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- Oct. 7 to 10 – Please refer to Mrs. Crescenzo`s Memo for details of the Volleyball Games this week.
- Oct. 7 to 10 – Please feel free to bring in a non-perishable food item, in support of our Annual Thanksgiving Food Drive. Your generous support of this project aimed at helping the needy in our community, is greatly appreciated.
- Oct. 7 – Senior Boys Soccer Game vs St. Michael`s @ Queens Park in N. West (Leaving @ 2:05 for a 3 pm start time)
- Oct. 7 – Super 8 Senior Team & the Juvenile Boys Soccer Practice @ Brentwood Park from 3:05 to 4 pm
- Oct. 8 – Student Council`s, “Titan`s Wear Day” (Please feel free to come to School dressed in your favourite Titan`s Wear. Each student will also receive a complimentary Walk-a-thon Cookie on this day, courtesy of the Folino Family. Students are also kindly reminded to bring in a Toonie, if they wish to enter the Lucky Prize Draw.)
- Oct. 8 – Juvenile Boys Soccer Team 1 vs Team 2 at Bby Lk. Turf #2. (Leaving the School @ 1:30 for a 2 pm start)
- Oct. 8 – Senior Boys Super 8 Soccer Team Exhibition Game vs the Juvenile Boys @ Bby. Lk. #2 at 3 pm (The Super 8 Team will leave the School @ 2:40 pm)
- Oct. 8 – Holy Cross Gr. 4 to 7 Study Skills Program begins Afterschool in the Library at 3:05 pm (Teacher referral required)
- Oct. 8 – Grade 7 Confirmation Program Parents & Candidates Meeting @ 7 pm in the Gym
- Oct. 9 – Students Individual Photo Day by Artona (All Students must come to School dressed in Full Uniform)
- Oct. 9 – NO HOT LUNCH TODAY (All our Students will be receiving a Complimentary Hot Dog Lunch upon completion of the Walk-a-thon on Friday, courtesy of the Hot Lunch Program)
- Oct. 9 – Senior Boys Super 8 Team Qualification Tournament #1 Games @ Bby Lk. # 2 vs Sacred Heart @ 12 Noon and vs Star of the Sea @ 2 pm. (Leaving the School @ 11:30 am)
- Oct. 10 – Annual School Thanksgiving Mass @ 9:15 am in the Church
- Oct. 11 – Holy Cross Annual Walk-a-thon from 9:15 am to 11:30 am (Please note that this is a “rain or shine” event and our Students are encouraged to dress appropriately for the weather. Also note, that the Students will be receiving a complimentary Hot Dog Lunch after they have completed their walk.) DISMISSAL FOR ALL STUDENTS IS AT 12 NOON
- Oct. 14 – Thanksgiving Holiday (No Classes)
*Please note that Tickets are now on sale for our Halloween Dinner and Dance on Oct. 26 in the School Office.
A limited number of tickets will be sold for this popular evening of great food, auctions and dancing. Tickets will be sold for $45 each and the event will go from 7 pm to 12:30 am. (Please note that Costumes are optional)
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti