I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- September 15 – Holy Cross Annual Parish Salmon BBQ from 2:30 to 7 pm in the Gymnasium and School Grounds (The Bouncy Slide will be available from 2:45 to 6:45 pm and Face Painting will take from 2:45 to 4:15 pm) Come and enjoy a day of great food and community building.
- September 16 – Holy Cross Annual Gr. 6 Girls Volleyball Tournament in our Gym from 11 am to 5 pm
- September 16 – Gr. 4, 5, 6 & 7 Boys Preseason Soccer Practice @ Brentwood Park from 3:05 to 4 pm
- September 17 – Titan`s Annual Welcome Back Complimentary Breakfast @ 9:15 am for the Kindergartens, their Gr. 6 Buddies and any other new Students who entered the School in September.
- September 17 – Gr. 2, 3, & 4 Cross Country Practice @ Brentwood Park @ 8 am
- September 17 – Gr. 4 & 5 Boys Intra-squad Soccer Game @ Bby. Lk. Turf #1 @ 3:10 pm (The students will leave the School @ 2:45 pm and they should dress appropriately for the weather)
- September 18 – Gr. 5, 6, & 7 Cross Country Practice @ Brentwood Park @ 8 am
- September 18 – Hot Lunch Day (Pizza)
- September 19 & 20 – Roman Catholic Challenge Practices begin (Please refer to the Memo by Miss Francis, for further details)
- September 19 – School Mass in the Church @ 9:15 am
- September 19 – Gr. 6 & 7 Boys only Soccer Practice @ Brentwood Park from 3:05 to 4 pm
- September 20 – Gr. 5, 6 & 7 Volleyball Skill Development Sessions in the Gym (8 am for Boys & 3:05 pm for Girls)
*Each month our Students will have a focus concept, that will help us implement the CISVA Theme for 2019 /20 (I can do all things through Christ) throughout the School. The focus concept for September will be, ”through Christ we strive to be mindful.”
*A very special thank you to all the Families who attended our Annual Meet the Teachers Night on Sept. 11. Your positive support of our Educational Staff is sincerely appreciated.
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti