I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- September 17 – Holy Cross Roman Catholic Challenge Practices begin this week
- September 17 – Gr. 6 Girls Annual Titan`s Invitational Volleyball Tournament in our Gym from 11:30 am to 4:30 pm (*Mr. DeFazio has given out the Game Schedules to all the players involved in the Tournament)
- September 18 – Student Council`s, “Favourite T-Shirt Day” (All our Students are welcome to come to School in their Favourite T-Shirt. Students are also kindly reminded to bring a Loonie, if they wish to enter the Lucky Prize Draw, in support of our Annual Titan`s Walk-a-thon)
- September 18 – Holy Cross Annual Pancake Breakfast for all new Students entering the School @ 9:05 am in the Gym (This would include the new Students in Gr. 4 & 5, the Kindergartens & their Gr. 6 Buddies)
- September 18 – Gr. 4 & 5 Boys Soccer Intra-squad Game @ BBY. Lk. Turf # 2 (The Students will be leaving at 2:50 pm for a 3:15 pm start)
- September 18 – Gr. 6 & 7 Boys Soccer Practice @ Brentwood Park from 3:05 to 4 pm
- September 19 – Hot Lunch Day (Pizza)
- September 19 – Gr 4, 5, 6 & 7 Boys Soccer Practice @ Brentwood Park from 3:05 to 4 pm
- September 20 – School Mass @ 9:15 am in the Church
- September 20 – Gr. 5, 6, & 7 Volleyball Skill Development Sessions (Boys @ 7:55 & Girls @ 3:05 pm)
** Please note that BCAA is launching a Road Safety Campaign on Delta Ave. from Sept. 18 to 21. This is a Campaign to remind all drivers using Delta Ave., that children play in the surrounding areas and that compliance with Traffic Speed & Awareness Bylaws is critical to maintaining the safety of our Children. A big 3-D Version of Child Crossing the Street, will be in place by the Cross-walk in front of our School and Brentwood Park for this three day period.
** Please note that a letter regarding the CISVA Anaphylaxis Policy was sent home in the Spring of last year & all Anaphylactic “Student Emergency Response Plan” Forms / Epipens or Other Medications are now due in the School Office. If you have misplaced these important forms which were due on Sept. 5, please note that some are still available in the Office.
**Please note that we are now looking for Items for our Annual Walk-a-thon Incentive Prize Assembly. Further information can be attained from Mrs. Sorace and Prizes can be dropped off in the School Office.
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti