I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- Sept. 23 to 27 – Please refer to Mrs. Crescenzo`s Volleyball Schedule, for details of all the games this week.
- Sept. 23 – Gr. 4, 5, 6 & 7 Boys Soccer Practice @ Brentwood Park from 3:05 to 4 pm.
- Sept. 24 – St. Mary`s Annual Cross Country Meet @ South Memorial Park in Van. from 10:15 am to 2 pm
- The Bus & Drivers will be leaving the School @ 9:15 am and return by approx. 2:20 pm
- This is a “Rain or Shine “event, so your Children are kindly reminded to dress appropriately for the weather.
- There will be no Cross Country Practice in the Morning.
- Sept. 24 – Gr. 4/5 Boys (Team 1) Soccer Game vs St. Pius X @ Blue Ridge Park in N. Van. (The Students at Cross Country will proceed directly to the N.Van. from South Memorial Park and the Students at the School will leave at 2 pm. The game will start @ 3 pm)
- Sept. 25 – Gr. 5, 6 & 7 Cross Country Practice @ Brentwood Park @ 8 am
- Sept. 25 – Level 1 Altar Servers Meeting in the Church from 9:15 to 10 am
- Sept. 25 – Hot Lunch Day (Chicken Strips)
- Sept. 26 – Level 2 Altar Servers Meeting in the Church from 9:15 to 10 am
- Sept. 26 – Senior Boys Soccer Game vs O.L. Assumption @ Gates Park in P.Coq. (The Students will be leaving @ 2 pm for a 3:15 pm start time)
- Sept. 27 – Volleyball Skill Dev. Sessions in the Gym (Boys @ 8am & Girls @ 3pm)
- Sept. 27 – Annual Holy Cross/O.L.S Gr. 2 to 7 Cross Country Challenge @ Brentwood Park. (The Meet will start at 12:45 pm with Gr. 2`s and will go forward in 10 min. intervals from there. Please note that this is part of our Phys. Ed. Curriculum and all our Students are expected to participate in this Rain or Shine Event.)
- Sept. 30 – Green Thumb Theatre`s, “New Canadian Kid” @ 9:30 to 10:30 am in the Gym for Gr. K to 7
**Dear Parents we want to thank you for your overwhelming support with the Walkathon. Duties are currently being reviewed and finalized to ensure that they are assigned based on the preferred fundraiser selection provided in your registration packages. As the interest has been a lot greater than in the past, only one duty will be assigned per family. Please remember that the Walkathon is only one of the many fundraisers at the school and you will all have other opportunities to fulfill your 10 fundraiser hours.
Thank you for your understanding and your continued support.
The Walkathon Committee
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti