I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- Sept. 24 – HC Juvenile Boys Team #1 vs HC Senior Boys Super 8 Soccer Team Exhibition Game @ BBY LK. Turf # 1 (Leaving @ 2:40 for a 3 pm start)
- Sept. 24 – Gr. 7 Girls Volleyball Game vs St. Helen`s in our Gym @ 3 pm
- Sept. 25 – St. Mary`s Annual Cross Country Meet For Gr. 2 to 7 Boys and Girls @ South Memorial Park in Van. (*the Bus & Parent Drivers will be leaving @ 9:15 am & the Meet will start at approx. 10 am with the Gr. 2`s. The Meet should be over by approx. 1:15 pm.) Please note that this is a rain or shine event, so our Athletes are strongly encouraged to dress for the weather. (The Boys on the Juvenile #1 Soccer Team will leave directly from South Memorial Park for their 3 pm Game at Queens Park in N. West.)
- Sept. 25 – Juvenile Boys 1 Soccer Team vs St. Michael`s @ Queens Park (Leaving the School @ 2:10 for 3 pm start)
- Sept. 26 – Hot Lunch Day (Chicken Burgers)
- Sept. 26 – Gr. 5 Girls Volleyball Teams 1 and 2 Games vs St. Frances deSales in our Gym @ 3 pm
- Sept. 26 – Gr. 6 Girls Volleyball Team1 Game @ St. Frances de Sales (Leaving @ 2:30 for a 3 pm start)
- Sept. 26 – Gr.4, 5, 6 & 7 Boys Soccer Practice @ Brentwood Park from 3:05 to 4 pm
- Sept. 27 – Walk-a-thon Tracking Slips for Week 3 are due (The slips should reflect the Running Total)
- Sept. 28 – Gr. 4,5 6, & 7 Volleyball Skills Clinics (Boys @ 8 am & Girls @ 3 pm)
- Sept. 28 – Holy Cross & Our Lady of Sorrows Annual Cross Country Challenge at Brentwood Park from 12 noon to 3 pm. (All our Gr. 2 to 7 Students will participate as part of our Phys. Ed. Program. Our Students will walk over to the Park with their Teachers and after their race, they return to the School) A Memo with further information will be coming from Mr. Zucchetto next week.
** Please note that the 2nd Annual Out- Door Movie Night in our Parking scheduled for this evening (Sept. 21) has been postponed until Sept. 28, due to the Rainy Conditions.
**In a effort to continue to keep our Children safe, please take note of the following helpful hints when picking up or dropping off your Children: 1) have your Child keep their Back Packs etc. in the back seat instead of the trunk, to help avoid delays 2) have your Child sit on the side of the back seat that our Supervisors are usually positioned at 3) please avoid jumping over the ropes to get your Children during pick-up times & 4) avoid making left turns when exiting our Parking Lot.
**Please note that we are still looking for Items for our Annual Walk-a-thon Incentive Prize Assembly. Further information can be attained from Mrs. Sorace and Prizes can be dropped off in the School Office.
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti