I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- Sept. 30 to Oct. 4 – Please refer to Mrs. Crescenzo`s Volleyball Schedule for details of all the games this week.
- Sept. 30 – Green Thumb Theatre`s “New Canadian Kid” @ 9:30 to 10:30 am in the Gym for Gr. K to 7
- Sept. 30 – Gr. 4, 5, 6 & 7 Boys Soccer Practice @ Brentwood Park from 3:05 to 4 pm.
- Oct. 1 – FULL SCHOOL UNIFORM is now in effect until May 1, 2020
- Oct. 1 – Gr.4/5 Boys Team # 2 Soccer Game vs St. Pius X @ Blue Ridge Park in N.Van. (*We will be leaving the School @ 2 pm for a 3:05 pm start time) *UPDATED*
- Oct. 2 – No Hot Lunch today due to the large number of students at the CISVA Cross-Country Championships (Hot Lunch will instead take place tomorrow)
- Oct. 2 – CISVA Annual Gr. 2 to 7 Cross-Country Meet @ Swangard Stadium from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm. (The Students will be leaving the School with the Bus and Parent Drivers @ 9:30 am and all our Athletes will be meeting in the Gym @ 9:20 am. All of our Students should report to School at the regular time of 8:55 am and all Parents are responsible for arranging rides home for their children. Supervision will be provided at Swangard Stadium until 2:45 pm). Please note that this is a rain or shine event.
- Oct. 2 – Annual Kindergarten Vision & Hearing Screening from 9 to 10:30 am
- Oct. 3 – Hot Lunch Day (Grilled Cheese)
- Oct. 3 – Bucket-Fillers Assembly @ 9 am for Gr. K to 7
- Oct. 3 – Walk-a-thon Tracking Slips for Week 3 are due (The slips should reflect the running total)
- Oct. 3 – Senior Boys Soccer Game vs Q.A. Saints @ BBY LK. Turf #2 (Leaving @ 2 pm for a 2:25 pm start time)
- Oct. 4 – Volleyball Skill Dev. Sessions in the Gym (Boys @ 8am & Girls @ 3pm)
- Oct. 8 – Grade 7 Confirmation Program Parents & Candidates Meeting @ 7 pm in the Gym
- Oct. 9 – Individual Photo Day by Artona (*All Students must come to School dressed in Full Uniform)
*Please note that on the evening of the Halloween Dinner (Oct. 26), one Parent is still needed for Friday Night Set-up and another Parent is still needed for Kitchen Clean – up on Saturday Night. If you are interested in filling these positions for your Fundraising Hours, please contact Rosa Dente at email@example.com
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti