I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- September 9 – Holy Cross Annual Parish Salmon BBQ in the Afternoon from 2:30 to 7 pm. (A great variety of food and beverages will be available. A Giant Bouncy Slide will also be available for the Kids from 2:30 to 6:30 pm. The Kids Meals will start being served at 4 pm and the Salmon Dinners will start being served at 4:30 pm. Snacks and Beverages will be available throughout the day.)
- September 10 – Professional Development Day (No Classes) This is a Staff Retreat / Faith Development Day
- September 11 to 14 – Please refer to the Memos sent home by Mrs. Crescenzo, regarding Girls Volleyball, and Cross Country Practice Times for the week.
- September 11 – Holy Cross Annual Walk-a-thon Annual Kick-off Assembly (@ 9:05 am) & Information Sheets will be sent home (Titan`s Walk-a-thon – Oct. 5)
- September 11 – Gr. 4, 5, 6 & 7 Boys Soccer Practices @ Brentwood Park from 3:05 to 4 pm
- September 12– Annual Holy Cross, “Meet the Teachers Night”
- Gr. 7 Camp Information Meeting @ 6:30 pm for Gr.7 Parents in the Gr. 7 Class
- Gr. 6 HPV Vaccine Information Meeting for Parents of Gr. 6 Girls & Boys @ 6:30 pm in the Gr. 6 Class
- General Meeting @ 7 pm in the Gym for all Parents
- Meet the Teachers Session # 1 @ 7:35 pm (In your Child`s Classroom)
- Meet the Teachers Session # 1 repeated @ 8:05 pm for Parents with Children in other grades
- Gr. 7 Band Program Presentation will be at 8:05pm in the Gym (*Please note that Gr. 7 will only have one Meet the Teachers Session, in order to accommodate the other two Gr. 7 Presentations on that evening)
- September 13 – Deadline for Hot Lunch Program orders. Registration information is now available on the school website under the “Parent Info” heading on the homepage (or by clicking here).
- September 13 – Gr. 4, 5, 6 & 7 Boys Soccer Practices @ Brentwood Park from 3:05 to 4 pm
- September 14 – Boys Volleyball Skills Clinic for Gr. 5 to 7 from 8 to 8:45 pm in the Gym
- September 14 – Girls Volleyball Skills Clinic for Gr. 5 to 7 from 3 to 3:45 pm in the Gym
- September 14 – Gym strip Sale on the Gym Stage from 3 to 3:30 pm
- September 17 – Holy Cross Roman Catholic Challenge Practices begin this week
- September 17 – Gr. 6 Girls Annual Titan`s Invitational Volleyball Tournament in our Gym from 11:30 am to 4:30 pm
- September 19 – Hot Lunch Program begins
**Please note that a letter regarding the CISVA Anaphylaxis Policy was sent home in the Spring of last year & all Anaphylactic “Student Emergency Response Plan” Forms / Epipens or Other Medications are now due in the School Office. If you have misplaced these important forms which were due on Sept. 5, please note that some are still available in the Office.
**Please note that we are now looking for Items for our Annual Walk-a-thon Incentive Prize Assembly. Further information can be attained from Mrs. Sorace and Prizes can be dropped off in the School Office.
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti